A core value for Lakeway Link AB is respect and responsibility for the individual. Lakeway Link AB is responsible to ensure that all personal data is processed in a correct manner and in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
What personal data do we collect?
Personal data means all types of information which can, directly or indirectly, be associated with a living physical person. Within Lakeway Link ABs, activities there may occur personal data relating to, e.g. given names and surnames, telephone numbers, addresses, postal codes, e-mail addresses, personal ID numbers, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Personal Data”).
When do we collect your personal data?
- You visit the Lakeway Link ABs website;
- You as a customer or customer representative, are provided with the service and give information about our products & services as well as upcoming events;
- You as a potential customer or representative of a potential customer receive information from the Lakeway Link AB;
- During your employment at Lakeway Link AB;
- You applied for a position at Lakeway Link AB;
- You engaging with us on social media
- You or we are in contact to take part in surveys, competitions or promotions;
- Fulfill and follow up contractual obligations, ours as well as yours;
- Fulfill legal obligations.
How long do we store data?
We keep your data only as long as necessary to:
- fulfil our contractual obligations towards you
- fulfil the purpose for which the data was collected
- fulfill our legal obligations
Who do we share your personal data with?
Your rights as a data subject
- Request information about which of your Personal Data we process and you can request a copy of these;
- Have incorrect Personal Data rectified and you can under certain circumstances have your Personal Data erased;
- Object against the processing of certain Personal Data and request that the processing of your Personal Data is limited;
- Have your Personal Data transferred to another controller (right to data portability); and
- Withdrawal your consent to Personal Data processing.
If you are unsatisfied with our processing of your Personal Data, report our processing to the Swedish Data Protection Authority, who is the supervising authority.
You may at any time via the contact information below, firstname.lastname@example.org obtain, erase or limit the processing of your Personal Data. However, please note that such limitation or deletion of your Personal Data may result in the Company not being able to provide the Service.
Protection of personal data
If you deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be entirely usable.
Third party components
On this website, the controller has integrated components of the enterprise Facebook. The data protection guideline published by Facebook, which is available at https://facebook.com/about/privacy/, provides information about the collection, processing and use of personal data by Facebook.
2. Google Analytics
On this website, the Company has integrated the component of Google Analytics (with the anonymizer function). Google Analytics is a web analytics service. For the web analytics through Google Analytics the controller uses the application “_gat. _anonymizeIp”. By means of this application the IP address of your Internet connection is abridged by Google and anonymised when accessing our websites from a Member State of the European Union or another Contracting State to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Further information and the applicable data protection provisions of Google may be retrieved under https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ and under http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html.
You have the possibility to object the collection of data generated by Google Analytics, which is related to the use of our websites, as well as the processing of data by Google and have the possibility to prevent such use. To do this, you must download a browser add-on under the link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and install it.
How do I contact you if I have questions?
Lakeway Link AB 559441-3410
118 27 Stockholm
Phone: +46 8 772 05 00
Data Controller – the entity that determines the purposes, conditions and means of the processing of personal data
Data Processor – the entity that processes data on behalf of the Data Controller
Data Protection Officer – an expert on data privacy who works independently to ensure that an entity is adhering to the policies and procedures set forth in the GDPR (more info here)
Data Subject – a natural person whose personal data is processed by a controller or processor
Personal Data – any information related to a natural person or ‘Data Subject’, that can be used to directly or indirectly identify the person
Processing – any operation performed on personal data, whether or not by automated means, including collection, use, recording, etc.
Right to be Forgotten – also known as Data Erasure, it entitles the data subject to have the data controller erase his/her personal data, cease further dissemination of the data, and potentially have third parties cease processing of the data
Right to Access – also known as Subject Access Right, it entitles the data subject to have access to and information about the personal data that a controller has concerning them
Subject Access Right – also known as the Right to Access, it entitles the data subject to have access to and information about the personal data that a controller has concerning them